Links to GLE Related Sites and Information
To add your site here, e-mail the GLE mailing list.
Please consider rating GLE at Freshmeat. Your support means a lot to us!
- Ghostscript, Ghostview and GSview utilities for viewing and converting PostScript.
- MikTeK, a LaTeX version for Windows.
- fig2gle.m, a script for creating GLE plots from within Matlab.
Libraries Used by GLE
- The libtiff library is required to allow inclusion of TIFF files in GLE scripts.
- The libpng library is required to allow inclusion of PNG files in GLE scripts.
- The libjpeg library is required to allow inclusion of JPEG files in GLE scripts.
- The QT library is required to build QGLE, GLE's graphical user interface.
Note: if you install GLE using the one of the self installing executables, then these libraries are already included. You only need them if you compile GLE from its source code.